Thursday 4 January 2018

Baby Dan - DigiStamp Boutique DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I've managed to find another card that I hadn't posted! This was made for one of the ladies my Hubby works with. It's a larger 8" card as it was passed around for all her work colleagues to sign.
I used one of the older, very cute stamps from DigiStamp Boutique. This is Baby Dan.


I've coloured him with promarkers and paper pieced his baby grow.  The papers are from Craft Creations and Papermania. I've used a Die-namics flower die and a computer generated sentiment.
                                             



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Something New
Creative Inspirations - Something New
Passion for Promarkers - Make it Digital

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.


Lorraine x

17 comments:

Wendy L said...

So sweet Lorraine, xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Really cute and adorable baby card, love the paper pieced gingham on his onesie - or babygro in my day :)
Lorraine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

KandA said...

This is so adorable Lorraine, love the design and paper piecing on the super image xx

Unknown said...

Hi Lorraine what a gorgeous card and your design is wonderful I love the colours you have used.

Debs xxx

https://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

Chrissy said...

So adorable Lorraine..that little baby is so cute..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

Love this cutie, haven't used it for ages. You have inspired me! Love the paper piecing.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such an adorable image and lovely pastel blues.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafting Queen said...

Really cute baby card! Happy new year

Cards By MI said...

Super cute card with lovely design and colours. Thanks for joining my Make it digital challenge over at PFP this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Ella's Design said...

This is adorable, Lorraine! Love the soft pastel tones and the way you've paper pieced the Babygro on that cute DSB image. A really delicate card...
Thanks for playing along with our 'Make it Digital' challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Hugs, Lisa x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Wishcraft said...

Super sweet card, love the soft colours and cute image... Hope you're feeling better now xx Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and I love those flowers

Lin said...

Absolutely darling, Lorraine! I adore the sweet blue gingham - and everything else on your card! Wonderful idea to personalize it! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Gina's Cards said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love the cut image, fabulous design and gorgeous gingham! Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

NGCARDS said...

This is a fantastic creation! Thanks for playing along at Creative Inspirations this month! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...