Sunday 15 October 2017

The Ribbon Girl - Any Image Challenge

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have my second GDT card for The Ribbon Girl to share today as it's the start of their 'Any Image' challenge. 
I've used the gorgeous James from Lili of the Valley for today's card, this is 


I've coloured him with promarkers. I've used a die namics fence die, a Creative expressions poinsettia and a Joanna Sheen fir die. The sentiment tags are also from Lili of the Valley.

And here's a list of the gorgeous goodies I've used from The Ribbon Girl and I've added a link to each product.






To enter the challenge just make a card or any type of project as long as it has an image on it. There are some fabulous prizes on offer.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
ABC Christmas Challenge - V for Vibrant

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement
Lorraine x

15 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Such a sweet card in fabulous colours. Christine xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lorraine, love James and this is such a lovely image. Beautiful colours and design, Kate x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and colours Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Wendy L said...

Lovely image and a great colour choice, xxx

Deborah said...

Fabulous Lorraine . Love James and loving the purple.
Deborah A

brenda said...

A totally delightful creation and just love the rich colours.

Have a good Sunday.

B x

Christine L said...

So gorgeous... I'm loving that purple and kraft together!

Christine x

cotnob said...

A stunning card Lorraine, James is so cute and I love the gorgeous colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

Absolutely beautiful Lorraine, the papers are delicious!! xx

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love the colours.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow these colours are amazing together. My favourite little bear too.
Lorraine

Anne said...

Always a pleasure to see James! Love the unusual colour choice it's worked really well
Anne x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I adore James and how fab does he look in purple

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, my favourite papers at the moment.
Sue x

Helen said...

Wonderful card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...