Monday 9 October 2017

Cute Angels - Digi Stamp Boutique DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I've used one of the new Christmas stamps from DigiStamp Boutique for today's card. This is just one of the images from the set...
The papers are from Craft Creations and I added lots of glitter to her fairy wings.The poinsettias are a Creative Expressions die.
There are 6 cute little angels in this set along with 4 sentiments.

                                                    



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Crafty Hazelnuts Extra - Anything Christmas
Simon Says Stamp - Christmas

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.

Lorraine x

13 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, this is adorable Lorraine! Love this sweet image and your lovely paper combo and muted tones are delish. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a cute Card Lorraine lovely angel image

Anne

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely adorable Lorraine, what a sweet image and I love your design and colours, Kate x

Chrissy said...

So adorable Lorraine and I love your flowers, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Lorraine, such a sweet image and gorgeous design - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, such a sweet image and i love your gorgeous flowers. I'm off to buy those angels ;)
Hugs Kaz xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and I love the muted colour palette.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Virginia L. said...

So sweet! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Christmas” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful, adorable image and adore those papers
hugs Kate x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, adorable!
Wendy xx

Marie Bingaman said...

What an adorable little angel! I just *may* have to check those out! I love this color scheme you used; it says "angelic" to me! Thanks for joining us at CHNC Extra, Lorraine! :)

~Marie B -DT

Christine L said...

Beautiful! I love the white and silver together, so perfect for this cute image!

Christine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...